Love Jeeps? Don’t Miss The Jeep Creep!
Last year we hosted 501 Jeeps and 2016 will be bigger and better!
Registration Fee: $20 per Jeep (Jeeps ONLY, One Registration Per Vehicle)
Registered Jeeps Receive
The first 500 Jeeps (including pre-registered) will receive a goody bag.
– The Giveaway is for registered Jeepers.
Jeepers, Please Bring
– Candy for the Kid’s Trunk or Treat (advertised to 800; 500+ attend)
DETAILS COMING SOON!
Schedule (subject to change)
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 22
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 23
Jeep Creep Live Music
WIL & KAT – FRIDAY NIGHT
BRENDA LOOMIS BAND – SATURDAY NIGHT
– Essential Maintenance Seminar hosted by Ironman Offroad will get you
– The seminar “Trail Communications” hosted by Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association
– Don’t miss the “Wheeling With Pets” seminar hosted by GLFWDA.
– Don’t miss our seminar “Equipping Your Rig” hosted by Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive
The Mummy Challenge will take place at Graff’s at Noon on Saturday.
Change A Tire Competition
See who can change a tire the fastest!
Bump N Hustle
GREAT WATCHING FOR SPECTATORS & STOCK FRIENDLY!
Kid’s Activities are available Noon-4pm on Saturday.
Trophies for Halloween & More!
Get spooky! Decorate your Jeep for Halloween and you could win one of five trophies during our awards on Friday at 8:30PM. We’re also giving away five other trophies too!
The Jeep Parade down Gladwin’s Main Street will leave Riverwalk Place at 4PM on SATURDAY following the Trunk or Treat.
Animal Adoption Event
Claws & Paws Rescue will be open for adoptions in the Riverwalk Place Garage 11am-5pm on Saturday. We’d love to see many animals find forever homes! If you can’t adopt, bring your phone, share some pictures to Facebook and spread the word. Together we can make a difference!
If you are trailering your Jeep, you must unload it at Graff’s and leave your trailer there. You may drive your Jeep to Riverwalk Place.
Tri-City Brewing Company Beer Special
Tri-City Brewing Company will be pouring beers 1PM-10PM on Saturday. Simply purchase a wristband for $10 and you’ll receive 4 tickets or for $5 and receive 2 tickets redeemable for Tri-City Brewing Company Beers. Additional sets of tickets may be purchased for an additional cost. Tri-City Brewing Company will be located inside Riverwalk Place.
Riverwalk Grill will be serving burgers and hot dogs at the Main Entrance of Riverwalk Place on Saturday. We will also be serving a chili bar inside Riverwalk Place Friday and Saturday. Want a sit down lunch or dinner? The Riverwalk Grill dining room is open during the event with a full menu including burgers, ribs, soup and great sandwiches.
Jeep Creep Spa Party
DETAILS COMING SOON!
Driver’s Challenge Course
The course is built by Rocks & Valleys Offroad Park.
Jeepers wishing to trail ride have three options and must sign up at the registration table
OPTION 1: GUIDED ORV TRAIL RIDE
OPTION 2: ROCKS & VALLEYS TRIP
OPTION 3: UNGUIDED SEASONAL ROAD RIDE
Questions? Call (989) 246-9140 or e-mail Meghan at email@example.com
Future Event Dates
2016 *5th Annual* October 21-22-23
– If you are interested in becoming a vendor you MUST contact Meghan at (989) 246-9140 or
firstname.lastname@example.org in order to participate at the event.
– Any organizations/non-profits wishing to distribute information need to contact Meghan for approval.
– Thank you all for your understanding.
– When you arrive at the event you must check-in at the registration table.
– You will receive a parking pass mirror hang tag for the event.
– Please display this from your rearview mirror.
– If you do not display or do not have a parking pass you will be asked to
check-in and register your Jeep or you’ll need to park at another location.
– Once the Riverwalk Place lot is full registered Jeeps need to park inside Gladwin City Park.
– We will have parking staff at the City Park entrance and inside the park to help you find a spot.
– For those Jeepers who have rooms booked at Riverwalk Place
there will parking spaces reserved for you if you wish.
Special instructions will be sent to you prior to the event.
– If you do not want to participate in the Trunk or Treat please
leave the lot at 12:30pm to reduce congestion and confusion.
– Parking will not be available at Riverwalk Place for spectators as Jeeps
will be parked in these areas for everyone to see.
Spectators may park at Gladwin County Courthouse or Gladwin City Hall.
– Riverwalk Place customers not participating in Jeep Creep may park
in the secured lot at the Marathon Next Door Food Store
– Please see the parking staff at that location for assistance.
RIVERWALK PLACE (989) 246-8000
– Hotel Rooms and Luxury Suites
RIVERTOWN INN (989) 246-9130
– Hotel Rooms & Pool
– Located just 1 mile away!
– Rustic Camping at Rivertown Inn – Details COMING SOON!
GLADWIN CITY PARK (989) 426-8126
– Camp at the park and walk to Riverwalk Place on a paved trail for just $23
– Registered Jeeps get into the park for free with their Jeep Creep VIP Pass
– All other vehicles must pay a $3 entrance fee
NESTLE INN B&B (989) 435-8905
GOULD FARM B&B (989) 386-3594
EGGLESTON SCHOOLHOUSE B&B (989) 426-1964
ANGEL ACRES B&B (888) 546-1707
BUTTONVILLE B&B (989) 465-9364
SPRINGBROOK INN B&B (989) 366-6347
JAN’S SECORD LAKE CAMPGROUND (989) 426-4020
LOST ARROW RESORT (989) 345-7774
NORTHWOODS MOTEL (989) 426-4021
TAYLOR’S LOST HAVEN CAMPGROUND (989) 435-7623
CALHOUN CAMPGROUND (989) 312-4401