Springfield Oaks Michigan Antique Festivals
Held at the Springfield Oaks County Park in Davisburg, MI.
Rain or Shine
Saturday 8am-6pm & Sunday 9am-4pm $6 per person – 11 & under free! Free Parking!
- Hundreds of Antique & Vintage Dealers
- Huge Barn Sale in the Historic Ellis Barn! Highend Antiques!
- Shabby Experience & Industrial Way! Dealers specializing in Shabby Chic & Upcycled Treasures
- Michigan Craft Beer Garden serving Michigan made Brews and the best in local entertainment!
- Huge Classic Car Show!!! Live DJ – Dash Plaques & Awards! Driver gets admission all weekend!
- 5 Barns and countless tents! Rain or Shine!
- Helpers on hand will assist in moving heavy items to your vehicles!
- Admission is $6 per person. Children 11 & under free!
- Free parking!
The Michigan Antique Festivals welcome you to an all new location in Northern Oakland County. The Springfield Oaks County Park is a beautiful rustic country setting. The Davisburg Antique Festival will feature five indoor buildings including the historic Ellis Barn. Don’t miss our Classic Car Show on the North end of the fairgrounds too! Expect to be amazed by the unique displays and vintage items that will be available at the Davisburg Antique festival.