Springfield Oaks County Park’s 332 acres is home to the annual Oakland County Fair, the historic Ellis Barn, the Springfield Oaks Golf Course and a Community Service Garden.
- Large activity center and surrounding grounds in northwest part of Oakland County in Davisburg
- Home of annual Oakland County Fair
- The historic Ellis Barn moved to Springfield Oaks in 2005.
- Community Garden produces food for the Food Bank of Oakland County as well as flowers and tree seedlings for use at the parks. The garden is worked by volunteer Master Gardeners and 52nd District Court Weekend and Weekday Alternative Misdemeanants.
- Ample space in exhibit hall for art and antique shows, sports card shows, wedding receptions and dances
- Multipurpose room for banquets, seminars and reunions
- Two outdoor arenas