Anchor Bay Chamber of Commerce
The Anchor Bay Chamber of Commerce works to promote and maintain a healthy business environment and quality of life in our Anchor Bay service areas.
WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN US IN 2015 ~
The New Baltimore Farmers Market announces 2015 Vendor Reservation/Applications along with Community Group & Educational Group Applications are NOW AVAILABLE on our website at www.newbaltimorefarmersmarke…t.com.
If you have a fundraiser in 2015 that you are interested in promoting at our market; please use a Community Group Application to submit your interest.
During the Open Air Season, the New Baltimore Farmers Market enjoys a grassy, partially shaded location just steps away from the city’s waterfront park with a beach, playscapes, fishing pier, boat docks, & more…located on the shores of Lake St. Clair.
It is approximately just 20-30 minutes from cities such as St. Clair Shores, Harper Woods, & Roseville.
Some points to note about our 2014 Open Air Market:
• 1,593+ Average Visitors per Market Day
• Participation in SNAP and DUFB Programs
• Six Farmers/Growers
• An Average of 27 Vendors per Market Day
• Homegrown, Hand- & Home-made Item General Criteria
• Community Group Involvement
• Large Volunteer Support including ‘Friends of the Market’
• Business Stalls & Non-Hand/Home-made Accepted by Approval
• Multiple Business Stalls on Special Event Market Days
• Food and Refreshment Trucks
• Special Market Days & Events All Season Long
• TWO Tents of LIVE Music at Every Market
• 1st Annual Vendors ‘R’ Us Fundrasier for the Market – May
• FIRST “Festival” Market during BayRama Festival – June
• ‘Vendor Blow-Out’ Market & Appreciation Potluck – October
• Successful Indoor Market: Small Business Saturday – November
• MIFMA-Certified Manager Year-Round to Grow the Market
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-Baltimore-Farmers-Market-Fan-Page/298736159230?ref=hl ~ ‘LIKE’ our Page, Share this Post on YOUR FB Page, and Ask Your FB Friends to ‘Like’ and Share on their page also!
Help us spread the news of opportunities at the New Baltimore Farmers Market, we would like to hear from anyone who thinks our venue may benefit them!
NO IDEA IS TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL ~ WE WANT TO HEAR THEM ALL!
The NBFM is always looking for live acoustic music or any other family-friendly entertainment. Questions? Contact the Market Manager at (586) 215-7484(586) 215-7484 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest!
PLEASE NOTE: If you have a retail business we do have possible stalls available for retail / mass produced products / services. Please download the REGULAR VENDOR application from the website and contact the market manager for details about a date.