Big Country Fest
Slip on your cowboy boots, tip your hat and swing on over to the Michigan’s Big Country Fest! Enjoy Live Bands, Beer and Mixed Drinks, Mechanical Bull, Down Home BBQ Dinners and Snacks, Line Dancing and much more! Located at the Harvey Kern Pavilion.
- Hospitality abounds with traditional All You Can Eat Family Style Chicken dinners at the world-famous Zehnder’s of Frankenmuth Restaurant.
- Oversized greens and a rolling terrain make the 18-hole championship public golf course, The Fortress of Frankenmuth an enjoyable challenge.
- Get into the swim of things at Zehnder’s Splash Village Hotel & Waterpark in Frankenmuth, Mid Michigan’s largest indoor waterpark, with 30,000 square feet of indoor aquatic family fun, two 4-story waterslides and 146 hotel rooms including 74 luxurious family suites.
- Visit Zehnder’s Marketplace or shop online for an array of delightful confections and Zehnder’s private label products, including Our Famous Seasonings, Breads and Wines. For a unique dining experience visit Z Chef’s Cafe, located in Zehnder’s Marketplace.
- Reward yourself with a free birthday dinner during the month of your birthday and receive exclusive Frankenmuth discounts and coupons by joining Zehnder’s Rewards today, absolutely free!
|The Bavarian town of Frankenmuth, MI, 90 miles north of Detroit, attracts more than 3 million visitors each year and was voted the best day trip in Michigan by Detroit News readers. Zehnder’s was honored as one of the top vacation stop restaurants in the state. Info: 800-863-7999|